Lincoln-era Log Cabin Village, Quincy, IL
This 1800s Lincoln-era Log Cabin Village, located in Quincy, IL in Quinsippi Island Park, is accessed via All America Park, off
Bonansinga Drive, on the banks of the Mississippi River. From "dawn to dusk" you can view the outsides of these 1800s
historic structures (4 log cabins, a log corn crib, a stone smoke house and a log church), plus a rail fence and an herb garden.
- Click on "Self Guided Tour" below to print out information sheets by doing a "Right Click" and Print on each page.
- Group Tours can be arranged to view the interiors of the village structures by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheLogCabinVillageQuincyIl.
- Log Church can be reserved for weddings, renewing marriage vows, meetings, etc. email: email@example.com.
- Nearby is a picnic shelter house (reserve by calling 217-223-7703).
- Also,nearby is a childrens playground (shaped like a Ship) and restrooms.
- To donate: click on PayPal logo or "Buy a Brick" (to get the "Brick Donations Form" by doing a File/Print).
- To join the Friends, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members receive a quarterly newsletter on what is happening.
can be arranged.