Events, Tours, Etc.
Fundraisers to Restore
Fraser Log Cabin
Structures in Village
Partners - Click on their information to go to their Web Site
- Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau information on sites to see in the region and Quincy, places to stay and restaurants. Contact them at www.seequincy.com.
- Great River Genealogical Society at: www.gr-gr.org The Society suggests also going to the Quincy Public Library Site where there a Newspaper Archive section, where they have digitized the local newspapers going back in history.
- Lincoln Douglas Center where there are historical displays of Lincoln and Douglas. Sen. Stephen Douglas lived and practiced law in Quincy.
- Historical Society of Quincy and Adams County is located on the grounds of the IL Gov. John Wood's mansion where they have other buildings housing Quincy and Adams County artifacts - including a two story log cabin. Also, they have the History Museum located across from Washington Park in downtown Quincy.
Arts Quincy (Quincy Society of Fine Arts) - Coordinating Arts Organizations.
- Quincy Museum is located in a magnificent period house the Stillwell Mansion. Several of the rooms are restored to their original splendor, plus they have rotating exhibits showcasing the history of Quincy and what Quincians collect.
Copyright (C) 2017 Friends of the Log Cabins Last Updated: 01/03/2018. All Rights Reserved
Quincy Park District where Village is located at www.QuincyParkDistrict.com
Click on "Facilities" and then "Log Cabin Village".
- Quincy Preserves: Historical Preservation & Conducts Houses and Building Tours.